VCD Scholarship Nursing
Virginia Chandler Dykes Award – College of Nursing is awarded annually with proceeds from the Virginia Chandler Dykes annual luncheon depending on availability. Eligible students must be current graduate, doctoral, specialists or graduate certificates students within the College of Nursing. Students must have completed at least 9 hours in their program with a 3.75 GPA or better, and submit the required documents to be considered for scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in a major withing the College of Nursing?
- Have you completed at least 9 hours in your major in the College of Nursing?
- Upload a curriculum vita or resume. Be sure to include information regarding professional papers, presentations, etc.
- Upload an essay that briefly discusses why you feel you are a good candidate for scholarship, touching on your leadership, community service or any awards or honors you have recieved.
- Please submit one (1) letter of recommendation or support from a faculty member in your department.