Betty Jo Allen Scholarship Endowment (Nursing)
The purpose of the Betty Jo Allen Scholarship Fund is to provide a stream of support for scholarships for students in the College of Nursing. Recipients will be awarded by the Scholarship Committees from the College of Nursing.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March
• Awarding Department – College of Nursing
• Department Contact – email@example.com
• Level – Graduate or Undergraduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Nursing
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – 3.0 for UG, 3.2 for GR
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – 12 credit hours UG, 9 credit hours GR
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned –Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Recommended but not required
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.