Abby Burns Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship endowment was established in memory of Abby Burns, a softball player who was diagnosed with leukemia during her time at TWU. This scholarship will assist a student-athlete with first preference going to the member of the softball team.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – Athletics
• Department Contact – Atheltics
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Any
• Minimum Cumulative GPA –3.0
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – 12 credit hours
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – may be renewed if criteria is met
• FAFSA – not required
• Other – This scholarship will assist a student-athlete with first preference going to the member of the softball team. Post-Acceptance responses will be required before the funds are transmitted to the student’s account.