Barbara J. Blair Scholarship Endowment (Fashion Design and Merchandising)
The gift provides the basis for the establishment of the Barbara Blair Fashion and Textiles Unrestricted Scholarship Endowment, and endowed fund for the purpose of creating a stream of income to fund scholarships in the Department of Fashion and Textiles.
The fund will be administered by the Chair of the Department of Fashion and Textiles and the funds will be disbursed at the discretion of the Department Scholarship Committee.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 15
• Awarding Department – Chair of the Department of Fashion and Textiles
• Department Contact – email@example.com
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Major – Degree within Department of Fashion and Textiles
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Recommended but not required.
• Other – Preference will be given to students to demonstrate leadership positions in campus organizations. Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.