Arden Eversmeyer Endowed Scholarship in Multicultural Women's and Gender Studies (Gen Committee)
The Arden Eversmeyer Endowed Scholarship in Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies was established to provide a stream of income to support a scholarship for a master’s or doctoral student in the Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies program. Selection is made by the General Scholarship Committee. As long as the recipient maintains satisfactory academic progress toward a graduate degree in the designated field of study, the scholarship may be renewed.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – General Scholarship Committee
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Graduate
• Classification – Master’s, Doctoral
• Major – Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – 3.2 for GR
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – 9 credit hours GR
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – (Scholarship may be held for a total of 2 – 3 consecutive years if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – not required
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.