Angela D Crockett, U.S. Navy, TWU 1992, Mem. Endowed Scholarship (Dallas Nursing)
The Angela Denise Crocket Memorial Scholarship was established in honor and memory of Angela Denise Crockett, whose life was tragically cut short before she could graduate from TWU in December 1992. This scholarship is a living memorial to help others achieve their dreams of providing the best medical care for the sick and disabled in their time of need. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a stream of income for scholarships to the College of Nursing at TWU and is awarded by the Nursing scholarship committee.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – College of Nursing
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Freshman
• Major – Nursing
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed for a total of 2/3/4 consecutive years if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – not required but recommended
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.