Anne S Duggan Endowed Scholarship (Kinesiology)
Established by alumnae, faculty and students of Texas Woman’s University and by family, friends, and colleagues of Dr. Duggan to cite her accomplishments as an educator, professional leader, author, lecturer, administrator, and friend. Recipients of the award must be full-time and majoring in Kinesiology. The award is reserved for those students above the sophomore level.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – Kinesiology
• Department Contact – Kinesiology@twu.edu
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Major – Kinesiology
• Minimum Cumulative GPA –typically 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – full time- 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – must have enough credit to be sophomore
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Not required.
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.