Aleene Perry Bowman Scholarship Endowment (Education)
The Aleen Perry Bowman Scholarship Endowment was established to provide a stream of income to support scholarships for students enrolled in the College of Professional Education at Texas Woman’s University. Scholarships recipients shall be selected by the Scholarship Committee for the College of Professional Education.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – Scholarship Committee for College of Professional Education
• Department Contact – email@example.com
• Level – Graduate or Undergraduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Any major in College of Education
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG, 3.2 for GR
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG, 9 credit hours GR
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – not required
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted to recipient’s account.