Alvin A. Smith, Dora Mae Smith and Bettye Smith Mischen Dunbar Memorial Education Endowed Scholarship (Education)
A. Smith, D. Smith, B. Dunbar Memorial Scholarship was established by David H. Dunbar to provide a stream of income to support scholarships to assist students in the pursuit of an Education degree with a major in Administration, Math or Elementary Education of English. Eligible students must be enrolled at TWU in the College of Professional Education, have at least a 3.0 GPA, and be enrolled in either full or part time. Applicants will be selected by the Professional Education Scholarship Committee.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – College of Professional Education Scholarship Committee
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Graduate or Undergraduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Education degree with first preference to a student majoring in Administration, Math or Elementary Education of English
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG, 3.2 for GR
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – Any
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned –Any
• Renewability – Not automatically renewed
• FAFSA – not required
• Other – Post-Acceptance response must be completed before the funds will be transmitted to the recipient’s account.