W E & Marvin Loveless Memorial Endowed Scholarship
W. E. Loveless directed the business operations of Texas Woman’s University under former TWU President, Dr. Louis H. Hubbard. His son, W. Marvin Loveless held the same position under Dr. John Guinn. This scholarship is for a Sophomore or higher with a minimum GPA of 3.0, demonstrated leadership, that is qualified through extracurricular activities. A leadership resume will be required for renewal)
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – General Scholarship Committee
• Department Contact – email@example.com
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Major – Any
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – 3.0 or higher
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – 24
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Not required.
• Other – Recipient must have demonstrated leadership, that is qualified through extracurricular activities. Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.