Betty Jo Hudson Pennington Quasi-Endowment (SLIS)
The Betty Jo Hudson Pennington Endowed Scholarship was created to support the School of Library and Information Systems. The fund may support scholarships, travel, research, etc. at the discretion of the Dean of the School of Library and Information Systems.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – Dean of the School of Library and Information Systems
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Graduate or Undergraduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Degree within School of Library and Information Systems
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG, 3.2 for GR
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG, 9 credit hours GR
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA –
• Other – Preference will be given to student who advocate equity, diversity, social justice, and inclusion. Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.