Achieve The Dream Annual Scholarship
Achieve The Dream Annual Scholarship was created by Garrett Holland, director of annual giving, to assist a deserving student. The scholarship is available to a student who has demonstrated financial need with a minimum 3.0 GPA. First preference will also be given to single parents.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – General Scholarship Committee
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Any
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – Any
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – May be renewed if criteria is met
• FAFSA – Encouraged but not required.
• Other – First preference is to support a single parent. Post-Acceptance responses must be complete before funds are transferred.