Brian W. Campbell Memorial Fund for Research in Gay and Lesbian Studies
The purpose of the fund is to provide a stream of income to support graduate psychology majors conducting research in Gay and/or Lesbian Studies at TWU.
Scholarship recipients shall be selected by the Scholarship Committee in the Department of Psychology and Philosophy.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – psychology
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Graduate
• Classification – Master’s, Doctoral
• Major – psychology
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – Any
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – Any
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Not required.
• Other – The recipient will be a graduate psychology major conducting research in Gay and/or Lesbian Studies. Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.