Ada Cade McCurry & Martha Faye McCurry Savage Scholarship (History & Government)
The Ada Cade McCurry and Martha Faye McCurry Savage Scholarship was established under the provision of the last will and testament of Martha Faye McCurry Savage. This scholarship was established to aid students majoring in English and/or History. Recipients will be selected by scholarship committees in both the ESFL Department and the History and Government Department.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – History
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Major – History
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned –Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Not required
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.