Business & Economics Endowed Scholarship
The Business and Economics Scholarship was established by Laverne Collins Chatfield, alumna of TWU, for students who are majoring in business. Recipients are selected by a committee appointed by the Dean of the College of Business. While financial need is a factor in evaluations, academic excellence is the prime requisite.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – College of Business scholarship committee
• Department Contact – email@example.com
• Level – Undergraduate or Graduate
• Classification – Any
• Major – Any degree within College of Business
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG, 3.2 for Graduate
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG, 9 for Graduate
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – Any
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Required
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.