Eliseo & Berta Garcia Endowed Scholarship
The Eliseo and Berta T. Garcia Scholarship Endowment was established through the provisions of the last will and testament of Ms. Nelda C. Garcia in honor of her parents. Ms. Garcia graduated from TWU, then Texas State College for Women, in 1953 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Education. This fund was established to provide a stream of income to support scholarships for female business majors with 45+ hours, with a 3.0 GPA or higher. The TWU General Scholarship Committee will award this fund.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – General Scholarship Committee
• Department Contact – email@example.com
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Junior, Senior
• Major – Any degree in College of Business
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – typically 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – typically 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – 45+ hours
• Renewability – Scholarship may be renewed if all requirements are met.
• FAFSA – Not required.
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be completed before funds will be transmitted.