Agnes Bracher Barrett Endowed Scholarship in Business (SOM)
The Agnes Bracher Barrett Endowed Scholarship in Business was established to provide a stream of income to support scholarships for students in the School of Management pursuing a business degree. Recipient must be an undergraduate enrolled full-time in the TWU School of Management, pursuing a business degree program. They must meet a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at TWU, and the scholarship may be renewed annually provided the qualified recipient remains in good standing with the University and meets the criteria.
• Application Dates – Opens July 1, Closes March 1
• Awarding Department – General Scholarship Committee
• Department Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Level – Undergraduate
• Classification – Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
• Major – Business degree
• Minimum Cumulative GPA – 3.0 for UG
• Minimum Enrollment Requirement – 12 credit hours UG
• Minimum Total Credit Hours Earned – any
• Renewability – May be renewed if all requirements are met
• FAFSA – Not required
• Other – Post-Acceptance responses must be submitted for award to transmit to student’s account.