Jacinda Simone Kennedy Memorial Scholarship (Health Studies)
The Jacinda Simone Kennedy Memorial Scholarship was established to provide a stream of support for scholarships for TWU students majoring in Health Studies.
The Health Studies Scholarship Committee will select students based on the following criteria:
- Meet the minimum GPA 2.7-2.9
- Must be from a single parent home and first generation college student
- Must have completed 15 hours of community service in the past year
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a supervisor from which community services was served
- Supplemental Questions
- REQUIRED - Must provide a letter of recommendation from a supervisor from a community service from which you volunteered. You must have completed at least 15 hours of service to be considered.
- Are you a first generation student?
- Are you from a single parent home?